WooCommerce is one of the world’s leading e-commerce platforms. If you sell products online using WooCommerce, you’ll want an experienced WooCommerce agency to help you grow and promote your site.
Flarecom specialises in e-commerce marketing and our team has extensive experience with WooCommerce. Whether you’re looking for WooCommerce SEO or paid advertising support for your WooCommerce site, we can help.
WooCommerce SEO Consultants
WooCommerce has been developed over time to incorporate a wide range of search-friendly elements, including automatic canonicalisation of product variables and dynamically generated sitemaps.
One of the main benefits of employing an experienced WooCommerce SEO agency to help build your website’s online visibility is that we understand the available functionality of the platform. We’re well placed to audit your website from a technical perspective and to easily prescribe WooCommerce’s own fixes to a range of common e-commerce problems.
We love the opportunities provided by large websites with hundreds or thousands of products.
Get the SEO right on WooCommerce and you can
- have success with thousands of products
- can see big improvements in sales and revenue
- get a huge return on investment from SEO spend.
The type of SEO work we do focuses on several key areas:
- Technical – this is how the server and the store are set-up to keep the search engines happy.
We'll be checking the key things like easy error-free crawling, use of canonical links, SEO friendly URLs, structured data and ensuring correctly formatted sitemaps.
- Products and Categories hugely important and with WooCommerce we often see thousands of products and categories that need optimising. Get it wrong and you have huge issues – but get it right and you have thousands of really positive factors for SEO. We look particularly at product copy as this can really impact SEO and also conversion potential of the site.
- Creative Content – Great content can really support a WooCommerce site's SEO from both onsite and offsite sources. Content that is useful, relevant and well-timed can also be key to winning that extra sale.
Fully Managed WooCommerce SEO services
Our fully managed SEO services for WooCommerce take care of all your SEO needs freeing you to focus on other key business areas.
Our dedicated team keeps you fully informed about your SEO progress and gives you the exact level of editorial control you want.