Google My Business – Small Business Guide
While watching TV last night I was surprised to see Google – the worlds largest online advertiser go back to the old school and advertise on TV. Reason being is they were advertising their new Google My Business platform which aims to help small business get online and of course simplify the process to get them to advertise online through the Google Adwords platform.
Google has over 1.2 billion unique users per month and is an amazing marketing opportunity for small businesses. Fortunately, Google My Business has just been launched in Australia to make it easier for brands and local businesses to connect with customers on search, on Maps, and on Google Plus.
Google My Business brings together all the ways Google can help your business shine in one place:
- Update your business info on Search, Maps and Google+ from one place to make it easy for customers to get in touch
- Add beautiful photos of your business and a virtual tour of your business interior to help customers see what makes your business unique
- Connect directly with your fans and customers by sharing news, events and other important updates from your Google+ page
- Stay on top of reviews from across the web, and respond to Google reviews
- Understand how people find and interact with your business using custom insights and integration with AdWords Express
- Manage your information on-the-go with the Google My Business Android app and the iOS app
Follow the step by step guide below for help getting your Google My Business profile set up and optimised. However if you still find getting set a pain please feel free to contact.
Finding it all too difficult we can help set up and optimise your Google My Business profile page to make your Google My Business profile listing stand out.
Contact us to find out more if you are still finding it all too difficult we can help set up and optimise your Google My Business profile page to make your Google My Business profile listing stand out.